Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Mentality Of Plantar Fasciitis Pain

Just received this email from one of my plantar fasciitis program customers.

If you're in need of a big time dose of h-o-p-e, then take a couple of minutes and let this guy's story wash over you.

-----------------
Hi Brent,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly with the info. I live in British Columbia, Canada, and for your other Canadian customers, I found the Futuro ankle supports (same as ones on the link you sent) in London Drugs Store.

Please feel free to use any statements in our correspondence. I am so thankful that you have a proven recipe to empower people like myself to take control of my pain, frustration, and stress of worrying whether I'll be able to keep my job (which requires climbing over 1000 stairs and walking 8 to 10 miles per day).

Our total overall state of health (mental, physical, emotional & spiritual) is never static.

With all the daily challenges/stress we face each and every day, our well being fluctuates. I visualize it as a vertical spiral.

If we do nothing to maintain a healthy balance, we slide down the spiral.

And if we make poor choices that affect our balance, we accelerate down at an increasing rate.

If we are not proactive, or do nothing to affect change or manage our health, we may eventually hit bottom and end up very ill, injured or even dead.

I have been on an accelerating spiral down for some time. One of the major factors has been my inability to manage my pain from Plantar Fasciitis.

I was getting so tired and run down that I was getting very depressed and have some very negative thoughts, or "stinking thinking" as Zig Ziglar says.

As I mentioned to you in an earlier email, I have exhausted my finances in an unsuccessful effort to heal, or even manage my Plantar Fasciits pain.

I was so tired and worn out that I was beginning to lose all hope, and was thinking that if this is what life will always be like.... no thanks.

But this has now stopped because of you and your guaranteed treatment program. I will be forever in your debt, for you have given me hope.

I bought the Futuro ankle supports, and some gel heel cups.

And even after 1 night of following your PF treatment program while working, I had much relief in physical heel pain and my mental, emotional and spiritual pain.

With this I now have faith in the future and am no longer worried/stressed about losing my job or having to live a life of misery.

Thank you for unselfishly committing yourself to helping others to be self-empowered and lighten our burdens, and especially for offering it at a very affordable price.

The physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and social costs of not being in control can be astronomical and devastating. Anyone who suffers from PF truly cannot afford NOT to invest
in your treatment program! And be empowered!

I shall be eternally grateful to you.

All the best to you and yours,

Ian W., British Columbia, CANADA
-----------------

So, wow, don't know about you, but as I'm sitting here writing to you, after I read Ian's email a
couple of hours ago I'm still filled with hope for all kinds of things!

Look, if you're still sitting on the sidelines trying to figure out your next move with how to deal with your plantar pain, stop thinking about it and just take some definite action to finally put a permanent end to your fasciitis pain.

I'll be honest with you, I'm not a miracle worker, and my program doesn't help 100% of the folks out there who buy it.

But with just a 2% refund rate, is there a chance you can be in that other 98%?

I really hope so, because as you can imagine, it makes me feel really, really good to receive emails like Ian's where I've been able to help him get his life back.

I would love nothing more than to be able to publish a similar email from you where we all get to read how you're now back doing your favorite activities without any more pain.

Let's get you started right now, today, and maybe like Ian, after a short 24 hours you just might be feeling significant pain relief.

Give my program a really honest effort for 15 days, and if you're not feeling anywhere as good as Ian now feels, then just let me know and I'll immediately refund 100% of your purchase price.

Follow this link to pick up your treatment program:


Thanks for your continued interest and looking forward
to helping you.

Brent

P.S. If online ordering makes you feel uncomfortable, just so you know, I use a 100% secure website for processing all of my credit card and PayPal transactions.

If it's still a problem for you, no worries, I do accept personal and/or bank checks.

-----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment