Monday, December 1, 2008

#1 Must Do Today Plantar Fasciitis Recommendation

When I went through my 2nd plantar fasciitis injury, I got a tip from a friend of mine to try something I'd never heard of before to help ease my plantar pain...

He suggested I get a couple of ankle supports, not to literally support my ankles, but to help pull up and keep the arch muscles stretched out.

I took his advice, and after a few days of wearing the ankle supports and doing some specific stretches he also suggested, I was a new man.

I wear my ankle supports now every time I play tennis, work out, or do any long walking such as hiking, travelling, sightseeing, or even long shopping trips with my wife or kids.

I've also added silicone gel heel cups to my shoes and combined with my ankle supports, it has saved me from another plantar injury for over 15 years.

Check out this video...


I've also put together a series of FREE video tips that will really help you avoid some of the problems that we all run into with this injury.

Go to Plantar Pain Cure to get signed up for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment